Have you been charged with reckless driving in the Richmond, Virginia area, including Henrico, Hanover, Chesterfield, Goochland, or Powhatan?
Our Richmond reckless driving law firm focuses in Henrico, Richmond, Chesterfield and Hanover Virginia. By focusing in traffic law we are able to better represent our clients and their specific needs. Limiting our practice area allows us to focus on a few courts and become intimately familiar with how each particular court operates. This detailed knowledge helps us to better advise our clients and makes us better at what we do.
- Reckless Driving is a catch-all term which refers to several specific types of traffic violations which are considered to endanger yourself, others or property.
- Reckless Driving is a Class 1 Misdemeanor in Virginia which means that it is a crime and is punishable by up to 12 months in jail, a fine of up to $2,500 or a 6 month suspension of your license.
- The most common type of reckless driving is reckless driving by speed which means that you were traveling over 80 mph or 20 or more mph over the speed limit.
My background has given me the ability to address each of my clients’ criminal law needs in an efficient and effective manner. Using this experience, I have assisted countless clients in defending them against reckless driving and speeding tickets in Richmond, Virginia and surrounding areas.
As an experienced and dedicated Richmond reckless driving lawyer and speeding ticket lawyer, I have focused my work on offering my clients the representation they deserve, working diligently to help them understand the charges they face, the penalties the charges carry and the court proceedings that lay before them. This knowledge allows my clients to make educated decisions on how to proceed in their criminal matter, whether it be negotiating a plea bargain or taking their case before a jury
I have dedicated my work as a Richmond reckless driving and speeding ticket lawyer to providing efficient and informative representation to every one of my clients.
I have found successful resolutions for countless clients including government contractors who require top secret clearance, truck drivers who face loss of their commercial drivers license (CDL) or points on their CDL, military members and under aged drinking and college students from:
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- University of Richmond
- Virginia Union University
- Virginia State University
- John Tyler Community College
- J. Sergeant Community College
- Richard Bland College
- Randolph-Macon College
- Hamden-Sydney College
- College of William & Mary
- University of Virginia
- Longwood College and Mary Washington University